If you don’t have enough space in your home, then don’t panic and think of throwing every other thing out of your home or making your home look messier. Here I will be giving you few ideas to maximize the space by making use of most of your home’s existing space.
Check out mission style floor lamps: http://www.therockfurniture.com/mission-style-floor-lamps
- For smaller items, you can use a fold down changing table that disappears into the wall and saves space for putting your little things.
- In a cluttered kitchen, there is an additional space through the garage wall. Hence adjustable shelves can be used to create a versatile pantry.
- Pull out drawer system keeps your stuff organized as well as provides you much free space whether they are built in closets or shelves, they reserve your space quite effectively.
- A closet under the stair case is a convenient space to place your shoes and clothes.
- There are compartments that build into the floor boards. These floor board can be used to place valuable items. They provide your valuable things protectively as well as provides you an extra space for placing your items.
- A creative and well-designed laundry sorter is an effective storage space for your clothes. Here a collapsible table provides a space for folding your clothes and putting inside. Usually the custom built laundry sorters are more useful as you can make best use of the space according to your requirement.